CONSULT YOUR SPINE SPECIALIST TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
Today we all are living in era of digital world and speed. We don’t have time for our own health. Our lifestyle (way of sitting, sleeping, posture, exercise, diet) everything is changed. Back pain is very common among people. Each one of us suffer from back pain at least once in a lifetime.
Symptoms for which you should consider spine specialist consultation are :
- Long duration back pain/ neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in working long hours
- Difficulty in sitting/ sleeping/ walking
- Back pain coming down to your legs
- Tingling, numbness in your legs, upper limbs
- Weakness in your upper limbs and lower limbs
- Difficulty in passing urine, motion (loss of control) etc
The causes for back pain/neck pain are:
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle/ ligament sprain
- Lifting heavy weight
- Age related degeneration
- Slipped disc
- Facetal arthropathy
- Tuberculosis of spine
- Vitamin/ mineral deficiency
- Osteoporosis (weak bones)
- Fracture of spine
- Scoliosis (curved spine)
Today research in science is become so advanced that any spinal problem (Back pain) can be tackled if early treatment/ consultation is taken from a spine specialist. Your back pain problem can be solved if get an accurate back pain diagnosis done. Your doctor may suggest some tests like X-ray, Blood investigations, MRI scan, CT scan. Don’t hesitate to get it done, as treatment/ solution becomes much easier.
Your doctor may treat you accordingly with the following :
- Braces/ supports
- Muscle relaxants
- Anti inflammatory medicines
- Root blocks (Nerve Injections)
- Spine surgery
Do not panic with surgery because surgery is last option for treating doctor also.
Various new techniques (minimally invasive spine surgery) are developed that makes spine surgery patients less bedridden and early mobile. So don’t neglect your back pain.
Consult your spine specialist as early as possible and live happy and healthier life.