Choose a question
This app allows your patients to ask you questions. You can reply to their questions via chat just like WhatsApp or sms
- WhatsApp mixes personal/family messages with patient messages. nULTA is only for patient messages.
- Because it has fewer messages you can more easily scan it.
- Because it isn’t personal, you can also let a junior doctor check for messages and tell you when there is a new question.
- A new phone is useful only after you save numbers in it. Similarly nULTA is very useful after you allow people to contact you by adding their mobile numbers to “My Patients” list.
- Once the numbers are added, it’s a fantastic tool.
Unlike WhatsApp we don’t make it easy for anyone to add you. So you need to add them.
Easy ways to add numbers are:
- Import them from your saved phone numbers- button on top right of Add Patients page
- Ask your receptionist to get cell numbers from each patient who comes in and typ it into nULTA
- Ask a friendly Medical Rep to help you collect
- If you have a list of patients in excel/csv/database format email them to email@example.com
- Message or tell patient to add you. You will need to tell them the last 4 digits of your cell number so that they can add you
Yes. We never charge doctors anything.
- No. After two free questions to learn the system, patients pay.
- They are charged Rs 190 per chat session. This includes Rs 150 which you as a doctor will get paid and Rs 40 technology and service fees that nULTA uses to cover its technology cost.
Yes. Many doctors answer a few basic questions then ask patients to come to see them.
- You will earn most money by responding to your patients questions. You can easily ask them to come and see you or to get a test or visit a specialist. Therefore responding to patients earns you most money. (NULTA does not get involved in your referral relationships).
- NULTA is a free chat tool to help you maintain those relationships.
The price is designed to prevent time wasting questions like on WhatsApp. But not to be so high that patients don’t want to use it. The benefit to you is not the Rs 150 you earn, but closer relationships with more patients so that many more keep coming to you, many more get tests when you ask them to etc.
You will get paid at the end of every month. Soon we will pay via mobile wallets – instantly when the chat starts.
- Tell them: Some doctors tell every patient that visits them
- My Patient List: Add patients to your My Patient list. This is a list of people who you allow to contact you on nULTA. NULTA will message them to ask them to use nULTA not WhatsApp
- On Prescription pads: NULTA will send you a rubber stamp. You can stamp your prescription pads with “Ask any questions on nULTA not WhatsApp. Download nULTA from Google Play or App Store”
- Poster: NULTA will send you a poster to display in your office
- WhatsApp Status: Some doctors change their status to say “Pls use nULTA instead of WhatsApp for medical queries”
Usually the patient will send you a question when you are busy. You respond much later. Most chats last a few minutes from when you respond. The max time allowed from your second response is 30 minutes.
Please do not worry, we never reveal your phone number to patients. So they can’t call you.
Nothing, we do not charge doctors anything. They even earn a little.