nULTA hereby notifies You of the following:
(a) What personal information is collected from you through the App?;
(b) How the information collected is used;
(c) How the information collected may be shared and disclosed;
(d) How nULTA protects your information; and
(e) How you can seek to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- What personal information is collected from you through the Apps?
- Information collection and use.
- During the collection of information on the Profile Pages on the Apps, you are required to provide your applicable contact information (such as name, doctors registration number, information, e-mail address and the like). A mobile verification code and registration number is used to confirm your identity. An email address is also used to contact you about the materials and information on the Apps. When the Apps request for the confirmation of your identity, the Apps will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before such information is requested. In the case of professional information, professional information provided by you to us will be authenticated against a third party provider. Professional information shall include but not limited to physician license number, details regarding qualifications and specialties and the like.
- Personal Profile of Doctors and Health Care Providers.
Pursuant to registration as a doctor or a health care provider on the App, you may provide additional information in your personal profile describing your credentials, professional experiences, academic background, biography and the like. Your personal profile shall be available for viewing by other registered participants of nULTA and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Providing additional information in your personal profile beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time.
- IP Addresses.
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address. When you browse the Apps, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Apps.
- Third Party Email Addresses phone numbers.
For the purposes of contacting introducing third parties to nULTA, You will be given the option to import or otherwise provide email addresses of third parties to nULTA. On so doing, nULTA will not store your affiliated username and corresponding password. You will also be govern the option of providing phone numbers or other contact details to nULTA. nULTA will only use these phone numbers and email addresses to contact the third parties to tell them about nULTA and associated services.
- Privacy of Minors
nULTA strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Please note that although the Apps are not intended for use by minors, nULTA respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the Internet.
- Opt Out Procedures.
Upon initial communication from nULTA, you may opt-out of receiving further communication from nULTA. To be completely removed from the nULTA mailing list, you may contact email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
- How the information collected is used
- Use of Personal Health Information.
nULTA does not collect personal health information about individuals, except when individuals consent to share such personal health information on the Apps to doctors and health care providers. You understand that you may have the option of uploading your health / medical information on the App in order to enable your doctor or health care provider access your previous medical history. While nULTA takes utmost care with respect to the security of the information you decide to upload, you understand that any information that you disclose on the App is at your own risk. By uploading / sharing / disclosing your medical information on the App, you hereby give your consent to nULTA to store such health / medical information on nULTA’s servers. nULTA will retain such medical / health information you upload on the App for as long as it is needed to fulfill the service you seek to avail on the App. If you delete your account, nULTA will delete such medical / health information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. nULTA does not collect or maintain information that would associate this submission with a specific patient or individual. nULTA allows for the use of de-identified health information so long as identifiers have been “stripped” and a key is not disclosed that would allow the information to be re-identified. nULTA does not possess a key to re-identify patient
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy.
Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving nULTA.
- Log Files.
nULTA may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track your movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- How information may be Shared and Disclosed
- nULTA may share aggregated demographic information with nULTA’s partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. nULTA shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond nULTA’s control.
- During Chats
Users and Doctors may choose to chat using the App. When a chat is in progress Personal Health Information shared by the User and summaries of previous chat sessions created by doctors will be shared with the Doctor. Doctor’s summaries of chats or reports/photos that they uploaded will also be shared with any doctor that the User chats to in the future.
nULTA maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that nULTA does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address or phone number to a third party without your consent.
- Legal Requests.
nULTA takes your right to privacy very seriously and has taken measures to safeguard and respect your personal information. nULTA will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rules, regulations, law enforcement, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
- How we Protect your Information
- Confidentiality and Security.
nULTA takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line. No administrator at nULTA will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off from the Apps when you are using a shared computer. nULTA also protects your personal information off-line. Access to your personal information is limited to employees, agents or partners and third parties with whom we are working who nULTA reasonably believes will need that information to provide services to you. However, nULTA is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
- The Apps may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not necessarily under the control of nULTA. Please note that nULTA is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. nULTA encourages you to be aware when you leave the Apps and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Apps, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Apps is the responsibility of the linking party, and nULTA shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Apps.
- Correcting Inaccuracies/Updating Personal Information.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Apps, you can update your profile on the profile pages of the Apps. nULTA will endeavor to correct, update or remove your personal data provided to nULTA.
- Notification of Changes.
- Site and Service Updates.
As necessary, nULTA may send you App and service announcement updates. You will not be able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the Apps. nULTA communicates via sms, chat or email to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to your account.
- Consent to This Policy
The Terms & Conditions and Terms & Conditions for Doctors are incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.