Choose a question
Do you have stress, work pressure, relationship problems, then you talk to qualified counselors from iCALL.
If you have any medical questions then you ask questions to experienced doctors.
Do you have pets and are worried about their diet, nutrition and behaviour, talk to our specialists.
The nULTA App brings all these professionals to you under one platform. Download now and begin chatting with them.
iCALL is a non-profit organisation run by TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) the premier educational institute in India. For counselling, relationship advice and help with things worrying you; a fully qualified and trained counsellor from iCALL will answer you.
We only need your name and mobile number, to get you registered with the nULTA app. You will also get notified through SMS when the doctor responds to your query.
It’s pretty simple as following these 3 Steps
- Download and install our app from http://onelink.to/nulta
- Enter your phone number while registering
- Ask questions from expert
Absolutely. Your information is personal and is safe to share with nULTA as we take care of your privacy very seriously. When you use our services, it is our duty to protect it with a comprehensive security infrastructure and stringent data policies. Your interactions with counsellors and doctors on nULTA are safe, private, and secure.
The duration of one consultation is for 45mins. The consultation will be closed once it crosses 45mins.
It’s free to sign up and create an account on nULTA. There is only a small consultation fee of Rs.249/- when you ask questions to a counsellor or any professionals.
No, nULTA is designed to handle non-emergency medical issues. This app is only for the problems that can be solved by the general doctor. In case of a medical life-threatening emergency, it is always recommended to rush to the hospital or call an ambulance.
Doctors provide medication based on the patient’s query and the type of sickness.
Your question stays with nULTA for 72 hours. If within this period no one answers your question, your chat will be refunded.
In a rare case, if the connection is lost and you lose a chat please get back to us at email@example.com
In case your question is unanswered for 72 hours, your chat will be refunded. For any other difficulties please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No. A doctor will only see your medical history when you select to consult with him/her.
We care for your feedback. Get in touch with us by emailing at email@example.com
This app allows your patients to ask you questions. You can reply to their questions via chat just like WhatsApp or sms
- WhatsApp mixes personal/family messages with patient messages. nULTA is only for patient messages.
- Because it has fewer messages you can more easily scan it.
- Because it isn’t personal, you can also let a junior doctor check for messages and tell you when there is a new question.
- A new phone is useful only after you save numbers in it. Similarly nULTA is very useful after you allow people to contact you by adding their mobile numbers to “My Patients” list.
- Once the numbers are added, it’s a fantastic tool.
Unlike WhatsApp we don’t make it easy for anyone to add you. So you need to add them.
Easy ways to add numbers are:
- Import them from your saved phone numbers- button on top right of Add Patients page
- Ask your receptionist to get cell numbers from each patient who comes in and typ it into nULTA
- Ask a friendly Medical Rep to help you collect
- If you have a list of patients in excel/csv/database format email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message or tell patient to add you. You will need to tell them the last 4 digits of your cell number so that they can add you
Yes. We never charge doctors anything.
They are charged Rs.249/- per chat session.
Yes. Many doctors answer a few basic questions then ask patients to come to see them.
- You will earn most money by responding to your patients questions. You can easily ask them to come and see you or to get a test or visit a specialist. Therefore responding to patients earns you most money. (NULTA does not get involved in your referral relationships).
- NULTA is a free chat tool to help you maintain those relationships.
You will get paid at the end of every month. Soon we will pay via mobile wallets – instantly when the chat starts.
- Tell them: Some doctors tell every patient that visits them
- My Patient List: Add patients to your My Patient list. This is a list of people who you allow to contact you on nULTA. NULTA will message them to ask them to use nULTA not WhatsApp
- On Prescription pads: NULTA will send you a rubber stamp. You can stamp your prescription pads with “Ask any questions on nULTA not WhatsApp. Download nULTA from Google Play or App Store”
- Poster: NULTA will send you a poster to display in your office
- WhatsApp Status: Some doctors change their status to say “Pls use nULTA instead of WhatsApp for medical queries”
Usually the patient will send you a question when you are busy. You respond much later. Most chats last a few minutes from when you respond. The max time allowed from your second response is 30 minutes.
Please do not worry, we never reveal your phone number to patients. So they can’t call you.
Nothing, we do not charge doctors anything. They even earn a little.